Monday, October 11, 2010

Ok, finally got in a little running. So this is a good thing. I actually wound up going twice yesterday. I guess the first time around wasn't quite enough. Maybe i just really miss those sweet sweet trails in the Dana Ana mountains of southern NM. i often think about them. I have to drive 35 minutes to find any good trails. 
I don't really have a lot of time to put up a proper post, but I just wanted to drop a line so no one thought I already forgot about my blog. 

As far as school goes, i've been somewhat buried with homework so far. Maybe its just that I haven't actually done homework in years. I will be getting much more efficient in the future. I need to get down to practicing some knife skills and a few other things as well. I'm really looking forward to next weeks classes, I just need to make sure that I'm prepared. 

Well, I gotta get going. I believe that patience is a virtue that young children lack. I know I do after 32 years of working on it. 

until next time -

No comments:

Post a Comment